A caramel pineapple milkshake recipe is not what I thought I needed until I made it. Now, I am making this pineapple milkshake recipe public so that everybody can try it.
This Caramel Pineapple Recipe Brings Everybody To The Yard
I love a good milkshake as much as the next person. It is something about having a sweet and creamy beverage that gets my taste buds going.
Even on a diet, I still love to drink my milkshakes. I add protein powder to them so that I feel better about consuming them on a diet.
If I am being honest, milkshakes are one of the unsung heroes of an unhealthy lifestyle. Do you know how perfect it is to have a milkshake on the side of your burger, fries, and a slice of greasy pepperoni pizza?
Plus, you get to eat all of this after you make the pineapple caramel milkshake recipe. If you are not a fan of caramel or pineapples, then make a milkshake using coconut and vanilla.
I have not dipped a burger or fries into a milkshake yet, but I heard that you can’t knock it until you try it.
Furthermore, I am super open-minded, so I would love to try that combination, which is more reasons to love a good milkshake.
Thinking Of A Caramel Pineapple Milkshake Recipe
I always adored pineapple drinks. One day I was eating pineapples and the thought of drizzling them with caramel came into my head. I tried it out, and it was love at first bite.
With this combination in mind, it made perfect sense to make this combination again in milkshake form. I am here to tell you that doing this was an amazing decision.
The taste of the pineapples and caramel is compatible with one another. Then, you get to experience the creaminess of the milkshake.
Really, this is a recipe to create heaven on your tongue with every taste of this smooth and creamy goodness.
Can I Mix Pineapple With Milk?
Yes, you can mix pineapple with milk. In fact, if you could not do that, then this recipe would not exist.
What Can You Use Instead Of Ice Cream In A Milkshake?
Using ice cream is an incredible way to make some awesome milkshakes, but that is not the only way to make them.
In fact, this recipe does not use ice cream. Instead, the recipe uses half-and-half milk and vanilla bean powder.
Of course, this is a pineapple and caramel drink, so the pineapple and caramel are added as well.
Is Pineapple Shake Good For Health?
This question cannot be answered with a simple yes or no unless we have more information.
For example, there are healthy pineapple shakes out there, but I guarantee you that the drink is low in sugar and high in protein.
A lot of shakes do not meet these criteria, therefore they are usually deemed unhealthy.
What Is The Best Ratio For A Milkshake?
The measurements provided below are the best ratio of ingredients to make a milkshake.
Making The Pineapple Caramel Milkshake Recipe
- 1/4 cup Half and Half Milk
- 3/4 cup Frozen Pineapple Juice
- 3 tbsp Vanilla Bean Powder or Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 oz Caramel Syrup
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1/4 cup Whipped Cream
Equipment And Tools
- Milkshake Glass or Irish Coffee Mug
- Add the frozen pineapple juice to the blending cup.
- Follow by the half-and-half milk.
- Now add your favorite vanilla protein powder or some vanilla bean powder.
- Add that tasty sweet caramel syrup to the mix.
- Remember to add the ice.
- Now blend the caramel pineapple milkshake ingredients.
- Pour your blended milkshake into your glass.
- It’s now time to top the pineapple milkshake with whipped cream and some more caramel syrup.
- Add a straw and serve!
The Best Milkshake
Not to brag, but I think I have accomplished greatness with these milkshake recipes. Furthermore, I will continue to make milkshake recipes because they are so delicious!
Caramel Pineapple Milkshake
- 1/4 Cup Half and Half
- 3/4 Cup Pineapple Juice Frozen
- 3 Tbsp Vanilla Bean Powder Alternative: Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Oz Caramel Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Ice
- 1/4 Cup Whipped Cream
- Get a blender, and place the frozen pineapple juice in it.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into the blender.
- Blend the mixture.
- Pour the milkshake into your glass, then add whipped cream on top of the beverage.