Happy taco Tuesday! You may be reading this on a day that isn’t Tuesday, but that doesn’t matter when you are eating tacos. This is further evident when you’re eating crispy spicy and sweet pork tacos.
How Do I Eat A Taco?
There is no right or wrong way to eat a taco, especially a crispy spicy and sweet pork taco. You can grab the taco and shove it down your mouth. You can eat your tacos with a fork. Scream happy taco Tuesday before every bite if you want to. Whatever way you choose to devour your tacos make sure that you savor every bit of flavor.
How Do You Hold A Soft Taco?
For soft tacos, I grab the middle of the taco. By doing this the taco retains most of the filler that is inside it.
How Do You Keep Hard Taco Shells From Breaking?
To prevent your hard taco shell from breaking you must be gentle with the taco. What a hilarious statement, just eat your taco and have a happy taco Tuesday. Hard taco shells breaking never stop me from eating my tacos.
Are Crispy Spicy Pork Tacos Healthy?
Pork tacos can be healthy depending on a few factors. How the pork was cook, what tortillas are being used, and any extra ingredients being added should be taken into consideration.
What Is The Best Cut Of Pork For Crispy Spicy Tacos?
Any part of the pork can be amazing for tacos if prepared properly. Pull pork, pork belly, ribs, pork chops, etc. All of these and more will give you what you need for your crispy spicy and sweet pork tacos.
What Are Mexican Pork Tacos Called?
Mexican pork is referred to as carnitas. With this information, you are more than welcome to call this recipe crispy spicy and sweet carnitas tacos.
What Toppings Go On Crispy Spicy Carnitas Tacos?
Raw onions chopped up alongside some tomatoes and cilantro, layered with some pickled jalapeno slices. Add the lime juice and now we have pica de gallo. Mix those ingredients with some avocados and now we have some homemade guacamole. Either way, you can’t go wrong eating crispy spicy and sweet pork tacos.
What Should I Get For Taco Tuesday?
You should get tacos, duh. Seriously, though you don’t have to eat anything specific. You don’t even have to eat tacos and still have a happy taco Tuesday. Yes, I said it. When I am not eating tacos the taco spirits still possess me on Tuesdays.
How Do You Spice Up Taco Tuesday?
A good way to spice up and have a happy taco Tuesday is by trying different types of tacos and dishes similar to tacos. Get out of your comfort zone and be experimental with your tacos.
What Goes With Crispy Spicy Tacos For A Party?
No matter what you are serving at a party you can never go wrong with tortilla chips, guacamole, and salsa. Other appetizers to go with your tacos are nachos, quesadillas, and pica de gallo.
Making The Crispy Spicy And Sweet Pork Tacos.
Serving Size: 4
- 2 Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/8 Tsp Of Garlic Powder
- ¼ Tsp Of Cumin
- 1 Tsp Of Honey
- 1/8 Of Tsp Paprika
- ¼ Tsp Of Cayenne Pepper
- ½ Tsp Of Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Of Chili Powder
- 4 Tbsp Of Oil
- 1 Cup Of Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 4 Taco Tortilla Shell (Flour Or Corn)
- 1 Tomato (Optional)
- ½ Cup Of Cilantro Leaves (Optional)
- 1 Raw Onion (Optional)
- 4 Tbsp Sliced Pickled Jalapenos (Optional)
- Stove Top
- Cutting Board
Prepping The Meat
Set the pork chops on the cutting board and dice the meat up into small pieces.
Cooking The Meat
Next, put the meat and the seasoning into a pot and cook the pork chops for 10 minutes on medium heat. Stir frequently.
Chopping The Vegetables (Optional)
Considering that the optional ingredients are added, they will be put on a cutting board and chopped up.
Preparing The Taco Shell
Put the oil into the skillet. You will only use 1 tablespoon per tortilla. Let the skillet heat up for about 3-5 minutes on a medium temperature, then place your tortilla shell in the skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then flip the taco shell over to cook for another 1-2 minutes.
Putting The Crispy Spicy And Sweet Pork Tacos Together
After you flip the shell add your cheese. Once the cheese starts to melt add the pork and any other ingredients being used. Remove the taco from the skillet and repeat this step for the rest of the tacos. At this point, the skillet is hot, therefore you can immediately start cooking the tortillas.
BTW Happy Taco Tuesday!
It doesn’t matter the time and it doesn’t matter the day. It doesn’t even matter what you are currently eating. When you are a taco lover, every day is Taco Tuuuueeesssdaayyyyy!!!!!!!! Happy taco Tuesday everybody!
Crispy Spicy and Sweet Pork Tacos Recipe
- Cutting Board
- 2 Whole Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1/8 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1/8 Tsp Paprika
- 1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Chili Powder
- 4 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Cup Cheese Mexican Blend
- 4 Whole Tortillas Corn Or Flour
- 1 Whole Tomato Roman
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro Leaves Not Seasoning
- 1 Whole Onion
Prepping The Pork
- Set the pork chops on the cutting board and dice the meat up into small pieces.
- Next, put the meat and the seasoning into a pot and cook the pork chops for 10 minutes on medium heat.
If You Are Using Optional Ingredients
- Put the tomatoes, raw onions, and cilantro leaves on a cutting board and chop them up.
Preparing The Taco Shell
- Put the oil into the skillet. You will only use 1 tablespoon per tortilla.
- Let the skillet heat up for about 3-5 minutes on a medium temperature, then place your tortilla shell in the skillet.
- Cook the tortilla shell for 1-2 minutes, then flip it over. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- After you flip the shell, add your cheese.
- Once the cheese starts to melt, add the pork and any other extra ingredient.
- Remove the taco from the skillet and repeat this step for the rest of the tacos.
- At this point, the skillet is hot therefore start cooking immediately after adding the oil.
Recipes You Will Love
- Homemade Guacamole Raw Onion Pickled Jalapenos Recipe
- Chipotle Aioli Saucy BBQ Hot And Spicy Sauce Recipe
- Oven Baked Baby Back Fall Off The Bone Ribs Recipe